7 Best Used Cars to Buy This Summer
Best Used Cars for the Summer
With Memorial Day behind us (the “unofficial” start of summer) and June 21 (the true start of summer) just a few weeks away, wouldn’t it be fun to drive a new-to-you used car? Maybe even one with a soft-top (that you can lower) or at least a sunroof you can open?
Read below for seven used cars that just scream “Summer’s here!”
- How about a convertible Ford Mustang? This sports car evokes speed, freedom and, with the top down, can show off your tan (or your gorgeous girlfriend!). A Mustang’s powerful engine makes this a great “muscle” car. Make sure you wear a muscle t-shirt while driving.
A 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible
- MINI Cooper S Coupe (they also come in convertible models) have great go-kart handling (you’ll think you’re at your favorite amusement park) as well as great cornering due to their front-wheel drive. Convertible MINIs can have two or four seats, so if you get the four-seat model, think fun road trip with you and your best buddies.
- If you have the cash, the Porsche Boxster is – simply – a ton of fun to drive. Imagine the joy of a summer road trip with you and your sweetheart in the two-seater convertible Boxster. The Boxster and summer are what dreams are made of.
- Yes, it doesn’t come as a convertible, but the Kia Soul is just sooooo… fun looking. Summer is all about fun and the Soul is cute and edgy at the same time. Place your towels and beach chairs in the back and head to the shore! Make sure you have your favorite summer pop tunes playing loudly on the radio.
- Do you love the outdoors? Hiking, kayaking, sailing, etc.? Then a used Jeep Wrangler should be your go-to summer ride as you head out camping, for a day-hike, a day on the like or a trek to the beach.
- Sure, you may get comments about it being the “poor man’s Corvette,” but the Chevrolet Camaro is a wonderful sports car for summer. Many used Camaros have a 6.2 liter V8 engine, with plenty of horsepower. It’s a good looking, fast- looking (and fast-moving) . Go ahead and turn some heads.
- Not a few people described the Mazda Miata when it first came out in the 1990 model year as looking like a “fat inner tube” when seen from the rear (the whole car looked something like the 1950s’ Lotus Elan). This roadster still turns head. Particularly in summer when you drive it with its top down.
Whether you’re in the market for great used sports car, family sedan, SUV, or truck, contact PAACO for help in finding your summer ride. If you live in the Dallas area, give us a call at 877-810-4555.