Auto Parts Finder’s Guide in Buying Reliable Car Parts
Are you on the hunt for cheap yet reliable used car parts? If so, rest assured that they’re out there. New car parts can be super expensive, and when you can get used parts for half the price, it’s worth considering! However, before you set off to find the best-quality used car parts, it’s crucial that you do some research first, to figure out what the best deals are.
If your #1 goal is to save money when buying parts, used car parts are the way to go.
Here are just a few reasons why purchasing used car parts makes more financial sense than buying new:
- Favorable financing rates.
- Reduce your overall insurance costs. The value of a used car is likely less than a new car – rendering insurance more affordable.
- Minimize depreciation of your vehicle. Most new cars typically depreciate by 30% during the first year of ownership! So, why not avoid that depreciation by purchasing a used vehicle, instead?
- One word: sustainability. Purely from a sustainability point of view, it makes more sense to purchase a used car that gets good fuel, over a new car!
- Avoid a potential sales tax. Many states have implemented a mandatory sales tax for new cars. When you purchase a used car, you’ll avoid this pesky sales tax!
Buying used is almost always a better idea than buying new. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider used car parts:
Reduce your insurance costs and registration fees. Used car parts have less “value” (market-wise) than a new one, which means that your insurance will undoubtedly cost less.There are even some elements of your insurance that can be dropped, such as collision and theft. In addition, the registration fee (the fee that states will charge you to register your car) is usually based on the car’s inherent value & transaction price. This means that buying used will result in less-expensive registration fees.
Rest easy at night, knowing you bought a dependable part.
And, finally, it’s important to know how to shop for a used car parts that are both high-quality and very reliable. DON’T simply go to a dealership and purchase the first car part that you see, that you like. Knowing the ins and out of the used car buying process is essential, if you want to ensure that you get a great deal and walk away with the car of your dreams. Here at PAACO, we’re tried-and-true experts when it comes to selling & buying used cars. Here, we’ve come up with a mini-list of DOs and DON’Ts as they pertain to the used car buying process. Follow the items on this list, and you’ll be all set!
- DO online research. Do not stop at a dealership without having done any research on the kind of car you might like. This is a great way to feel easily overwhelmed – tons of car types are out there, so it’s important to do some preliminary online research beforehand.
- DO get the best vehicle for your specific needs. It’s important to make sure that you get the right used car, for you. Here’s our pro tip: make a list of all the things that you’d like your car to have. Are there special features that are important to you? Do you need a significant amount of space, to cart around family members? Would you like your car to get decent gas mileage? All these factors, and more, are important to consider. Don’t just buy a car because it looks good? Buy it because it makes sense for you, and your lifestyle.
- DON’T buy the first car you see. Do some looking around before you settle on a vehicle!
- DO know when and where the deals are. Every dealership offers special deals, depending on the season. For instance, if you can wait until the end of the year to purchase your new vehicle, this is a fantastic time to get a great deal, because most dealers will be itching to get their older models off the floor.
- DO take a test drive. Hopefully this goes without saying, but never walk away with a brand-new car without taking it for a spin around the block first! It’s important to see how the vehicles operates, when on the road.
Contact the PAACO Team Today
Do you have further questions about how to find and buy reliable used car parts? It’s time to give PAACO a call! Here at PAACO, we’re happy to provide personalized assistance, if you’re feeling overwhelmed with the car-buying process. In fact, for over 24 years, PAACO has been helping good people get the transportation they need and deserve. Because, here’s the thing: regardless of past credit challenges and financial transgressions, we at PAACO feel that our customers deserve respect. In fact, our primary goal is to provide people with a superior customer service experience, and give them the royal treatment they deserve.
Providing excellent, top-notch customer service and support has always been our highest priority – after all, our customers are the reason we’re in business. Our team of Account Managers is dedicated to helping each of our customers achieve their dreams of vehicle ownership! We also have an excellent service department, staffed with knowledgeable and qualified experts to help facilitate any mechanical concerns you may have throughout the course of your contract.
Our inventory selection is better than ever – we have over 900 vehicles to choose from! Every vehicle we sell undergoes a rigorous 70-point inspection by one of our 10 certified mechanics; PAACO vehicles also go through a third-party inspection, to ensure that we are giving our customers a quality vehicle. We back all our vehicles with a FREE 6 month, 6000-mile warranty (whichever comes first, based on sale date).
Have you have been turned down by a car dealership? Stop by any one of our 11 dealerships – PAACO has been helping customers finance high-quality used cars for over 24 years! Call us today at 877-810-4555. We’re always happy to offer our assistance, and we look forward to speaking with you.