How to Extend Your Car’s Lifespan
Want to keep your car running smoothly and looking good for as many years as possible? If so, it’s important to keep a few things in mind:
- Inflate your tires. It’s crucial to properly inflate your tires – over-inflated tires can become very easily damaged.
- Don’t continuously idle. Don’t let your car idle, even for just a few minutes! This can cause an incomplete combustion of fuel, which can lead to damages over time.
- Wash your car regularly. Even when the weather is cold, it’s important to wash your car frequently.
- Change your filters. Be sure to change your oil filter every time that you change your oil! Otherwise, this could lead to damages.
- Check your brake fluid. You should always pay close attention to your level of brake fluid, and top it off if it’s below the line.
- Schedule regular professional tune-ups. The best way to extend your vehicle’s lifespan? Schedule a professional maintenance appointment, at least once every year! This way, you can ensure that your car will last as many years as possible.
Contact the PAACO Team Today
Do you have further questions about how to extend your car’s lifespan? It’s time to give PAACO a call! We’re happy to provide personalized assistance, if you’re feeling overwhelmed with the car-buying process. In fact, for over 24 years, PAACO has been helping good people get the transportation they need and deserve. Because, here’s the thing: regardless of past credit challenges and financial transgressions, we at PAACO feel that our customers deserve respect. In fact, our primary goal is to provide people with a superior customer service experience, and give them the royal treatment they deserve. Our inventory selection is better than ever – we have over 900 vehicles to choose from! Contact us today to learn more – we’re always happy to help.