How to Find the Right Traveling Car for Your Summer Road Trip
It can be tricky to know how to find the right traveling car for you! Here are some tips for doing just that:
- Ask to see a title. You should always ask to see your chosen vehicle’s title before even thinking about buying it. And, if there is no title? It’s time to run far, far away.
- Ask for service receipts.Service receipts indicate that a car has been 100% thoroughly maintained and cared for; these also verify the car’s mileage. Remember: you should never simply take anything at face value when you’re buying a used car. Ask for the proper paperwork at any chance you get!
- Do a thorough inspection of the inside of the car.You should always examine the car’s inside as closely as possible before making a decision to purchase.
- Don’t buy the first car you see. You should always do some looking around before you settle on a vehicle. It can be tempting to simply purchase the first car you love (or the first car you see), but this is almost always a mistake. Never, ever buy on impulse – a car is too precious of a commodity to do so! Be willing to walk away, and know not to buy the first car that catches your eye.
- Know your budget.You should always know your spending limit before you set out to buy a used vehicle. That way, you know your threshold before you begin negotiating with a salesperson. Which brings us to our next point…
- Negotiation is key.You should definitely come to the dealership armed with negotiation skills!And, if you really feel there’s a reason you should be getting a better deal on a car, make this clear. For instance, if you’ll be purchasing another car in the future with the dealership, use that bit of info to your advantage when negotiating.
- Know when and where the deals are.Now’s the time to locate the best deals possible – because they’re definitely out there! Did you know?Every dealership offers special deals, depending on the season. For instance, if you can wait until the end of the year to purchase your new vehicle, this is a fantastic time to get a great deal, because most dealers will be itching to get their older models off the floor.
Originally founded in 1992, “Public Auto Auction Company” (or, PAACO) began by primarily servicing the Hispanic community – auctions were run on the weekends, and inexpensive cars were sold for cash. Gradually, customers started asking for better vehicles, and in-house financing services became a necessity; we added financing services to the auction business. By working with customers that had been historically turned away by traditional lending institutions, PAACO became a success – we were now investing in our customers’ future, rather than their past. We were in uncharted territory and began creating competition across Dallas/Fort Worth and the Houston BHPH markets. Thanks to our pioneering spirit, PAACO continues to push the envelope wherever we go by providing our customers with a one-of-a-kind experience.
For over 24 years, PAACO has been helping good people get the transportation they need and deserve. We strongly believe that our customers deserve respect, regardless of past credit challenges.
Financing a used car in Waxahachie just got easier – when you visit PAACO, we offer an instant pre-approval process that’s all done in-house. That’s right, no more worrying about banks or third parties. When it comes to financing the car of your dreams, we aim to provide you with the most customized and convenient options possible!
Have you have been turned down by a car dealership? Stop by any one of our 11 dealerships – PAACO has been helping customers finance high-quality used cars for over 24 years!
Here at PAACO, we treat our customers with the utmost level of respect – hence our loyal customer base and our overall success. Our customers have made us their #1 choice, and we will continue to make them #1 by giving them the “yes” they need! We know that in today’s market, consumers have choices – we are honored that so many have given us the opportunity to earn their business.
At PAACO, our primary goal is to provide our community with a superior customer service experience, and give everyone the royal treatment they deserve.
Contact the PAACO Team Today
Do you have further questions about how to get a good deal on your next used vehicle? It’s time to give PAACO a call! Here at PAACO, we’re happy to provide personalized assistance, if you’re feeling overwhelmed with the car-buying process. In fact, for over 24 years, PAACO has been helping good people get the transportation they need and deserve. Because, here’s the thing: regardless of past credit challenges and financial transgressions, we at PAACO feel that our customers deserve respect. In fact, our primary goal is to provide people with a superior customer service experience, and give them the royal treatment they deserve.
Providing excellent, top-notch customer service and support has always been our highest priority – after all, our customers are the reason we’re in business. Our team of Account Managers is dedicated to helping each of our customers achieve their dreams of vehicle ownership! We also have an excellent service department, staffed with knowledgeable and qualified experts to help facilitate any mechanical concerns you may have throughout the course of your contract.
Our inventory selection is better than ever – we have over 900 vehicles to choose from! Every vehicle we sell undergoes a rigorous 70-point inspection by one of our 10 certified mechanics; PAACO vehicles also go through a third-party inspection, to ensure that we are giving our customers a quality vehicle. We back all our vehicles with a FREE 6 month, 6000-mile warranty (whichever comes first, based on sale date).
Have you have been turned down by a car dealership? Stop by any one of our 11 dealerships – PAACO has been helping customers finance high-quality used cars for over 24 years! Call us today at 877-810-4555. We’re always happy to offer our assistance, and we look forward to speaking with you.