CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE &
CREDIT REPORTING DISCLOSURE NOTICE
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, sales documents or other forms
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others or us
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted by law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
This Company is licensed and examined under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against this Company should contact the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner through one of the means indicated below:
- In person or U. S. Mail: 2601 N Lamar Boulevard, Austin TX 78705
- Telephone No. 800-538-1579 Fax No. 512-936-7610
- Email: state.tx.us