Why Buying Used Cars Makes More Financial Sense Than New
If your #1 goal is to save money when buying a vehicle, a used car is the way to go!
Here are just a few reasons why purchasing a used car makes more financial sense than buying new:
- Favorable financing rates.
- Reduce your overall insurance costs. The value of a used car is likely less than a new car – rendering insurance more affordable.
- Minimize depreciation of your vehicle. Most new cars typically depreciate by 30% during the first year of ownership! So, why not avoid that depreciation by purchasing a used vehicle, instead?
- One word: sustainability. Purely from a sustainability point of view, it makes more sense to purchase a used car that gets good fuel, over a new car!
- Avoid a potential sales tax. Many states have implemented a mandatory sales tax for new cars. When you purchase a used car, you’ll avoid this pesky sales tax!
In short: purchasing a used car over a new one simply makes the most financial sense!
About PAACO: An Overview of Our Mission
For over 23 years, PAACO has been helping good people get the transportation they need and deserve. We feel that our customers deserve respect, regardless of past credit challenges. Our primary goal is to provide people with a superior customer service experience, and give them the royal treatment they deserve.
At PAACO, we aim to give you the car-buying experience you deserve! We’re here for you, every step of the way. We finance you directly, keeping your best interests in mind, regardless of your credit type or history. All our used car financing is in-house – we do not rely on banks or third parties to provide you with the loan you deserve.
Contact PAACO Today
Contact us today at 877-810-4555! Here at PAACO, we’re always happy to offer our assistance, and help you get the car you’ve always wanted.